We offer an attractive range of rental finance asset classes. These portfolios are based on rental asset agreements and can assist with varying periods ranging from 24 to 60 months, specifically designed to cater for the needs of small to medium businesses and larger corporates.
You can enhance your balance sheet and income statement with a better return on net assets, enjoy flexible finance terms and structure repayments according to your business needs.
You will also be able to reduce your debt exposure and enjoy tax advantages, using off balance sheet financing to enhance your business profits
Monthly maintenance agreements are available and recommended.
- Rentals can be tailored to your individual needs.
- Annual escalation in line with inflation can be used to reduce initial rental cost.
- Rentals are 100% tax deductible.
- End-User will be entitled to deduct VAT paid from VAT collected.
- Rentals are not governed by capital expenditure policies and procedures as it’s an operating expense.
- Rentals are completely off-balance sheet-equity, current and return on asset ratios are improved. Unlike a lease you do not have to be capitalised.
- Software can be included in rental agreements.
- No deposit is required on a rental agreement.