How Companies are Improving their Security and Sales with HikVision
What are the benefits of Hikvision CCTV?
- Choice: Hikvision Cameras provides its customers with a huge amount of choice on a range of features, including image quality, camera design, and price. This means that Hikvision equipment can be easily tailored to your budget and requirements, leaving you with a security system that suits your business.
- Lenses: The Hikvision IP camera lenses have wider coverage, so whilst they are more expensive than standard CCTV cameras, you will need to purchase less of them to cover the same area.
- Analytics: Hikvision Cameras IP CCTV systems arrive inbuilt with analytics ability, meaning you don’t have to make an extra investment in analytics software.
- Resolution: Often in the case of Hikvision IP cameras, a better of resolution image can be obtained due to the greater number of megapixels. This also allows you superior clarity when zooming in on your pre-recorded footage.
- Easy to use: If you’re not very tech-savvy, Hikvision cameras could be ideal for you as they are easy to use and understand.
- Expandable: Hikvision Camera systems are expandable, which is useful for the future.
- Simple installation: Hikvision Camera products are simple to install, meaning your new security system can be up and running in no time at all.
Secure A Tag provides professional and customized solutions to meet diverse market requirements.
In the past, video surveillance in retail/commercial was all about reducing shoplifting and shrinkage and keeping customers and
The latest generation of intelligent video solutions offers all these things – but they can also help to understand customers’ needs, allowing to deliver consistently great experiences and improve their commercial success.
- Network Video Recorder
- Digital Network Recorder
- IP Camera
- Analogue Camera
- PTZ Cameras
- Therma Cameras
- On-board Analytics such as:
- People Counting
- Facial Recognition
- Heat Mapping
- Queue Detection
- Point of Sale Integration